Subject: [core] New I-D of interest to the list: draft-tolle-core-ebhttp

From: Gilman Tolle <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2010 10:12:15 -0700

Dear WG members,

I just submitted a new draft for a protocol that may be of interest to  
the CoRE working group. Still plenty in here to do, but it sketches  
out an efficient-HTTP approach to naming and transport of data items  
in constrained networks. A protocol like this could serve as an  
extensible foundation for higher-level resource discovery and  
application interoperability. It tries to build on as much existing  
work as possible, while remaining compact and usable within the  
networks CoRE focuses on.

Thank you for your consideration, and I'm looking forward to working  
with the group.

Gil

---

http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-tolle-core-ebhttp-00

Filename:	 draft-tolle-core-ebhttp
Revision:	 00
Title:		 Embedded Binary HTTP (EBHTTP)
Creation_date:	 2010-03-23
WG ID:		 Independent Submission
Number_of_pages: 11

Abstract:
Embedded Binary HTTP (EBHTTP) is a binary-formatted, space-efficient,
stateless encoding of the standard HTTP/1.1 protocol.  EBHTTP is
intended for transport of small named data items, such as sensor
readings, between resource-constrained nodes.