Subject: [core] #25: Token option

From: "core issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 08 Sep 2010 12:26:43 -0000

#25: Token option
--------------------------------+-------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  zach@…              |       Owner:  cabo@…      
     Type:  enhancement         |      Status:  new         
 Priority:  minor               |   Milestone:  coap-03     
Component:  coap                |     Version:              
 Severity:  -                   |    Keywords:              
--------------------------------+-------------------------------------------
 The token option is currently defined in coap-misc for the purpose of
 long-term matching of asynchronous replies. There are several situations
 where this option is being considered for use, therefore the correct place
 for it would be in the base coap specification.

 This ticket is to consider if the WG has consensus to add the Token option
 to CoAP, and if so to integrate that into the document (goal is to close
 this as part of coap-03).

-- 
Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/core/trac/ticket/25>
core <http://tools.ietf.org/core/>