Subject: Re: [core] #19: Clarification about PUT

From: "core issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 09 Sep 2010 11:57:06 -0000

#19: Clarification about PUT
--------------------------------+-------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  zach@…              |        Owner:  zach@…            
     Type:  enhancement         |       Status:  closed            
 Priority:  trivial             |    Milestone:  coap-02           
Component:  coap                |      Version:                    
 Severity:  -                   |   Resolution:  fixed             
 Keywords:                      |  
--------------------------------+-------------------------------------------
Changes (by zach@…):

  * status:  new => closed
  * resolution:  => fixed

Comment:

 Fixed in coap-02

-- 
Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/core/trac/ticket/19#comment:1>
core <http://tools.ietf.org/core/>