Subject: Re: [core] #20: Proxying clarification

From: "core issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 09 Sep 2010 11:19:47 -0000

#20: Proxying clarification
--------------------------------+-------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  zach@…              |        Owner:         
     Type:  enhancement         |       Status:  closed 
 Priority:  major               |    Milestone:  coap-02
Component:  coap                |      Version:         
 Severity:  -                   |   Resolution:  fixed  
 Keywords:                      |  
--------------------------------+-------------------------------------------
Changes (by zach@…):

  * status:  new => closed
  * resolution:  => fixed

Comment:

 The third change was made in coap-02 and Uri-Scheme was removed. The first
 two changes are no longer relevant due to Ticket #23.

-- 
Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/core/trac/ticket/20#comment:1>
core <http://tools.ietf.org/core/>