Subject: Re: [core] #24: Clarification about repeated options

From: "core issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 09 Sep 2010 11:27:41 -0000

#24: Clarification about repeated options
--------------------------------+-------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  zach@…              |        Owner:  zach@…            
     Type:  defect              |       Status:  closed            
 Priority:  minor               |    Milestone:  coap-02           
Component:  coap                |      Version:                    
 Severity:  -                   |   Resolution:  fixed             
 Keywords:                      |  
--------------------------------+-------------------------------------------
Changes (by zach@…):

  * status:  new => closed
  * resolution:  => fixed

Comment:

 Based on the list discussion, multiple options are not forbidden, but each
 option must describe if it can occur multiple times and the resulting
 meaning in that case. Current options in coap-02 can occur only once, with
 the possible exception of Etag (TBD).

-- 
Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/core/trac/ticket/24#comment:1>
core <http://tools.ietf.org/core/>