Subject: Re: [core] #21: Resource discovery changes

From: "core issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 09 Sep 2010 11:46:37 -0000

#21: Resource discovery changes
--------------------------------+-------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  zach@…              |        Owner:         
     Type:  enhancement         |       Status:  closed 
 Priority:  critical            |    Milestone:  coap-02
Component:  coap                |      Version:         
 Severity:  -                   |   Resolution:  fixed  
 Keywords:                      |  
--------------------------------+-------------------------------------------
Changes (by zach@…):

  * status:  new => closed
  * resolution:  => fixed

Comment:

 - The resource discovery section is now removed from coap-02 with a
 reference to a separate CoRE Link Format document.

 - The CoRE Link Format document defines an improved link-format, the
 /.well-known/core URI and the Internet media type for the payload.
 References to multicast and DNS-SD were removed completely. The draft is
 in progress and will be submitted with coap-02.

-- 
Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/core/trac/ticket/21#comment:1>
core <http://tools.ietf.org/core/>