Subject: [core] contiki rest-server-example problem -- how to solve it?

From: Thanh Ngoc <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2010 23:26:13 +0900

Hello Every one,

i run contiki-2.x/examples/rest-example in real nodes and follow some
command in Readme.txt
//------------------------------
To run REST server on real nodes under Linux
--------------------------------------------

1. Program the nodes with the rest-server-example
> make TARGET=sky rest-server-example.upload

2. Disconnect the nodes and program one node with the RPL border router
> (cd ../ipv6/rpl-border-router && make TARGET=sky border-router.upload)

3. Connect to the border router using tunslip6:
> make connect-router

4. Reconnect the motes, reboot them and note their IP addresses.  -->* i
don't know where can see note IP? in border-router terminal or where? i do
not see any thing when i press button reset on node.*
//-----------------------
*i run successfully step 1,2,3. but step 4, i do not know how to get the
result? if you know , could you help me to explain more clearly about that?*

and

*when i run this example with COOJA, it run successful but when i use:

>curl -H "User-Agent: curl" aaaa::0212:7402:0002:0202:8080/helloworld #get
it told me : "couldn't connect to host"

do you know how to correct it?*

oh, i asked this question  many times but no one help me.
i saw contiki implement very well but the document is too short and not
clear.
so it is diificult to develop for new member.
*i make a plan to make document for contiki to make it easier for
understanding.*
does it have anyone make with me?

thank you very much.

 Ngoc Thanh