Subject: [core] observe #34 (new): Cancelling a subscription

From: "core issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 06 Nov 2010 09:18:06 -0000

#34: Cancelling a subscription

 coap-observe is currently lacking a proper discussion on tearing down a
 observation. A paragraph should be added to 2.1 describing how sending a
 GET request with an Observation-lifetime of 0 removes an observation.

 As discussed on the mailing list with Adam Roach, it should be clarified
 that making a normal GET (with no Observation-lifetime option) does not
 affect any ongoing observation.

-- 
--------------------------------+-------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  zach@…              |       Owner:  hartke@…      
     Type:  enhancement         |      Status:  new           
 Priority:  major               |   Milestone:                
Component:  observe             |     Version:                
 Severity:  -                   |    Keywords:                
--------------------------------+-------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/core/trac/ticket/34>
core <http://tools.ietf.org/core/>