Subject: [core] coap #79 (new): References

From: "core issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2010 09:17:59 -0000

#79: References

 Alexey found some reference issues in his review:

 * In Section 1 - the first reference to HTTP needs an Informative
 Reference.

 * In Section 2.1.2 (Asynchronous response) - the first reference to "token
 option" needs a reference (either a cross reference, or an external
 reference).

 * In Section 7 - the first references to XMPP and SIP require Informative
 References.

 * "  The Authority Name in the certificate is the name that would be used
 in the Authority part of a CoAP URI.  It is worth noting that this would
 typically not be either an IP address or DNS name but would instead be a
 long term unique identifier for the device such as the EUI-64."
 I think this needs a reference.

 * draft-ietf-tls-rfc4366-bis.
 That document was approved by IESG, so this needs to be converted to a
 proper Normative Reference.

-- 
--------------------------------+-------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  zach@…              |       Owner:  zach@…            
     Type:  defect              |      Status:  new               
 Priority:  trivial             |   Milestone:                    
Component:  coap                |     Version:                    
 Severity:  -                   |    Keywords:                    
--------------------------------+-------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/core/trac/ticket/79>
core <http://tools.ietf.org/core/>