Subject: [core] observe #36 (new): Interaction with other mechanisms

From: "core issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 06 Nov 2010 09:20:04 -0000

#36: Interaction with other mechanisms

 Descibe how observations interact with other CoAP features such as the
 block-option, caching etc.

-- 
--------------------------------+-------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  zach@…              |       Owner:  hartke@…      
     Type:  defect              |      Status:  new           
 Priority:  minor               |   Milestone:                
Component:  observe             |     Version:                
 Severity:  -                   |    Keywords:                
--------------------------------+-------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/core/trac/ticket/36>
core <http://tools.ietf.org/core/>

---

From: "core issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 09 Nov 2010 16:26:59 -0000

#36: Interaction with draft-ietf-core-block

Comment(by hartke@…):

 This ticket is now about how observations interact with the Block Option.
 Caching has been moved to tickets #39 and #64.

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/core/trac/ticket/36#comment:1>
core <http://tools.ietf.org/core/>