Subject: [core] Help for error in web server example in contiki2.x and 2.5

From: Thanh Ngoc <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 27 Nov 2010 16:07:57 +0900

Dear Every one,

when i try to run webserver example.
but it has an error as follow:

"------------------------------------------------------------
user@instant-contiki:~/contiki-2.x/examples/sky-ip$ make
sky-webserver.upload
using saved target 'sky'
msp430-gcc -DWITH_UIP=1 -I.  -DCONTIKI=1 -DCONTIKI_TARGET_SKY=1 -Wall
-mmcu=msp430x1611 -g  -Os -DMAC_DRIVER=cxmac_driver
-DMAC_CHANNEL_CHECK_RATE=8 -I. -I../../platform/sky/
....
...
msp430-gcc -mmcu=msp430x1611 -Wl,-Map=contiki-sky.map
sky-webserver.coobj_sky/contiki-sky-main.o obj_sky/ajax-cgi.o
contiki-sky.a  -o
sky-webserver.sky
obj_sky/ajax-cgi.o: In function `make_neighbor':
*/home/user/contiki-2.x/examples/sky-ip/ajax-cgi.c:171: undefined reference
to `collect_neighbor_get'
obj_sky/ajax-cgi.o: In function `neighborscall':
/home/user/contiki-2.x/examples/sky-ip/ajax-cgi.c:193: undefined reference
to `collect_neighbor_num'
/home/user/contiki-2.x/examples/sky-ip/ajax-cgi.c:195: undefined reference
to `collect_neighbor_get'
obj_sky/ajax-cgi.o: In function `received_announcement':
/home/user/contiki-2.x/examples/sky-ip/ajax-cgi.c:213: undefined reference
to `collect_neighbor_find'
/home/user/contiki-2.x/examples/sky-ip/ajax-cgi.c:218: undefined reference
to `collect_neighbor_update'
/home/user/contiki-2.x/examples/sky-ip/ajax-cgi.c:216: undefined reference
to `collect_neighbor_add'
make: *** [sky-webserver.sky] Error 1
rm sky-webserver.co*
user@instant-contiki:~/contiki-2.x/examples/sky-ip$ cd ../

"-----------------------------------------------------

i opened the file ajax-cgi.c  and saw this file refer to file
net/rime/collect-neighbor.h

#include "net/rime/collect-neighbor.h"

but the file net/rime/collect-neighbor.h does not has functions such as:
collect_neighbor_find(), collect_neighbor_add()....

does it has any one know how to solve this problem, please help me to solve
it.

thank you very much and have a nice weekend,

      Ngoc Thanh*
*