Subject: [core] coap #63 (new): Verify all syncronous and asyncronous interactions

From: "core issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 08 Nov 2010 06:19:45 -0000

#63: Verify all syncronous and asyncronous interactions

 With the token option added in coap-03 (from coap-misc), and now having
 some interop experience with that, it is time to go through and do a
 sanity check on all the synchronous and asyncronous interactions in the
 protocol.

 - Check that all the transaction exchanges are properly documented.
 - Adjust the Token rules for synchronous and asynchronous responses.
 - Make sure the option processing is fully documented (as suggsted by
 Adam).
 - Check if any examples are missing for the above.

-- 
--------------------------------+-------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  zach@…              |       Owner:     
     Type:  task                |      Status:  new
 Priority:  minor               |   Milestone:     
Component:  coap                |     Version:     
 Severity:  -                   |    Keywords:     
--------------------------------+-------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/core/trac/ticket/63>
core <http://tools.ietf.org/core/>