Subject: [core] observe #39 (new): Etag

From: "core issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 06 Nov 2010 09:23:43 -0000

#39: Etag

 Add an explanation of how observation interacts with (a single) Etag, and
 include an example showing Etag being used with observation.

-- 
--------------------------------+-------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  zach@…              |       Owner:  hartke@…      
     Type:  enhancement         |      Status:  new           
 Priority:  minor               |   Milestone:                
Component:  observe             |     Version:                
 Severity:  -                   |    Keywords:                
--------------------------------+-------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/core/trac/ticket/39>
core <http://tools.ietf.org/core/>

---

From: "core issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 09 Nov 2010 16:20:43 -0000

#39: Caching (validation model)

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/core/trac/ticket/39#comment:1>
core <http://tools.ietf.org/core/>