Subject: [core] coap #81 (new): Non-confirmable message exchanges

From: "core issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2010 02:47:46 -0000

#81: Non-confirmable message exchanges

 Section 2.1. of the current draft says that transaction messages enable
 optional reliability, and sections 2.1.1. and 2.1.2. describe reliable
 requests, but no section talks about unreliable interactions. (The only
 place where non-confirmable messages are mentioned is in section 4.1.:
 "Multicast messages SHOULD be Non-Confirmable.")

 This ticket is to define non-confirmable message exchanges.

-- 
----------------------------+-----------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  hartke@…        |       Owner:  zach@…            
     Type:  enhancement     |      Status:  new               
 Priority:  major           |   Milestone:                    
Component:  coap            |     Version:                    
 Severity:  -               |    Keywords:                    
----------------------------+-----------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <https://wiki.tools.ietf.org/wg/core/trac/ticket/81>
core <http://tools.ietf.org/core/>