Subject: Re: [core] block #47 (new): Benefits to introduction

From: "core issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2010 19:26:32 -0000

#47: Benefits to introduction

Changes (by hartke@…):

  * owner:  => cabo@…

-- 
--------------------------------+-------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  zach@…              |       Owner:  cabo@…      
     Type:  defect              |      Status:  new         
 Priority:  major               |   Milestone:              
Component:  block               |     Version:              
 Severity:  -                   |    Keywords:              
--------------------------------+-------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <https://wiki.tools.ietf.org/wg/core/trac/ticket/47#comment:1>
core <http://tools.ietf.org/core/>

---

From: "core issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 18 Dec 2010 16:42:42 -0000

Changes (by cabo@…):

  * status:  new => closed
  * resolution:  => fixed

Comment:

 Addressed in SVN r45, to become block-01.

-- 
--------------------------------+-------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  zach@…              |        Owner:  cabo@…      
     Type:  defect              |       Status:  closed      
 Priority:  major               |    Milestone:              
Component:  block               |      Version:              
 Severity:  -                   |   Resolution:  fixed       
 Keywords:                      |  
--------------------------------+-------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <https://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/core/trac/ticket/47#comment:2>
core <http://tools.ietf.org/core/>