Subject: Re: [core] coap #52 (new): How strict to make POST definition?

From: "core issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 02 Dec 2010 21:42:19 -0000

#52: How strict to make POST definition?

Changes (by zach@…):

  * owner:  => zach@…

-- 
--------------------------------+-------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  zach@…              |       Owner:  zach@…            
     Type:  enhancement         |      Status:  new               
 Priority:  minor               |   Milestone:                    
Component:  coap                |     Version:                    
 Severity:  -                   |    Keywords:                    
--------------------------------+-------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/core/trac/ticket/52#comment:1>
core <http://tools.ietf.org/core/>

---

From: "core issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2010 19:24:31 -0000

Changes (by hartke@…):

  * owner:  zach@… => hartke@…

 Reporter:  zach@…              |       Owner:  hartke@…      

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/core/trac/ticket/52#comment:2>
core <http://tools.ietf.org/core/>