Subject: Re: [core] coap #51 (new): Section 2 organization

From: "core issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 02 Dec 2010 21:38:41 -0000

#51: Section 2 organization

Changes (by zach@…):

  * owner:  => zach@…

-- 
--------------------------------+-------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  zach@…              |       Owner:  zach@…            
     Type:  enhancement         |      Status:  new               
 Priority:  trivial             |   Milestone:                    
Component:  coap                |     Version:                    
 Severity:  -                   |    Keywords:                    
--------------------------------+-------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/core/trac/ticket/51#comment:1>
core <http://tools.ietf.org/core/>

---

From: "core issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2010 15:00:06 -0000

Changes (by zach@…):

  * status:  new => closed
  * resolution:  => fixed

Comment:

 Section 2 and other sections were re-organized for easier understanding
 for people new to CoAP and better reference for all.

-- 
--------------------------------+-------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  zach@…              |        Owner:  zach@…            
     Type:  enhancement         |       Status:  closed            
 Priority:  trivial             |    Milestone:                    
Component:  coap                |      Version:                    
 Severity:  -                   |   Resolution:  fixed             
 Keywords:                      |  
--------------------------------+-------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <https://wiki.tools.ietf.org/wg/core/trac/ticket/51#comment:2>
core <http://tools.ietf.org/core/>