Subject: [core] CBOR mailing list (Re: COSE mailing list has been created)

From: Carsten Bormann <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2015 13:21:22 -0500

At this point I probably should point out that, aside from the COSE
mailing list that focuses on porting the JOSE security object spec over
to CBOR, there is now also a general CBOR discussion mailing list:

[email-masked]

https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/cbor

Discussion of issues, usage, implementation, etc, about Concise Binary
Object Representation (CBOR), RFC 7049.

The discussion over there will probably start about a few tags that
people want to have defined, but any other topics about CBOR except COSE
itself fits there well.

Grüße, Carsten

Kepeng Li wrote:
> Hello all,
> 
> FYI that a new mailing list has been created:
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/cose
> 
> This mailing list will be used to discuss COSE (CBOR Object Signing and
> Encryption) related topics and working group charter proposals.
> 
> Please refer to RFC7049 for more information about CBOR (Concise Binary
> Object Representation):
> http://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc7049
> 
> Please subscribe to the mailing list if you have interests.
[...]