Subject: Re: [core] #380 (http-mapping): Add IANA registration for "core.hc" Resource Type

From: "core issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2015 12:27:17 -0000

#380: Add IANA registration for "core.hc" Resource Type

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

Comment:

 done in -06

-- 
-----------------------------------+------------------------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]  |       Owner:  [email-masked]
     Type:  task                   |      Status:  closed
 Priority:  major                  |   Milestone:
Component:  http-mapping           |     Version:
 Severity:  -                      |  Resolution:  fixed
 Keywords:                         |
-----------------------------------+------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/core/trac/ticket/380#comment:1>
core <http://tools.ietf.org/core/>