Subject: [core] Surevy to prepare a CoAP remote plugtest

From: "Alain RIBAULT" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2018 12:50:32 +0200

Dear all,

KEREVAL is a french testing lab involved in the European open project
F-interop (https://www.f-interop.eu/)  which aim is to develop an
interoperability testing platform for WPAN.
In this project, there are tools to realize CoAP interoperability tests.
The F-Interop platform has been presented during the last IETF meeting, in
London, and the IoT week.

We intend to organize CoAP remote plugtests, using the F-Interop platform
and CoAP testing tools (https://youtu.be/_oZ08kp1hQk) , but before, we
prepared a survey in order to gather your needs.

Thus, please could you fill the survey   ; it will take no more than 5
minutes.

Thanks for your attention.

Regards.

                Alain.

Alain RIBAULT
Directeur Technique/ CTO

image001

KEREVAL

4, rue Hélène Boucher

Z.A. Bellevue

35235 Thorigné Fouillard 

Tel : +33 (0)2 23 20 36 64

Direct : +33 (0)2 23 20 41 88

Mobile : +33 (0)6 13 89 55 89
 <http://www.kereval.com/> http://www.kereval.com

---

From: "Alain RIBAULT" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2018 12:52:54 +0200

I forgot the link to the CoAP remote plugtest survey:
<https://fr.surveymonkey.com/r/KNSH37Z>
https://fr.surveymonkey.com/r/KNSH37Z.

                Alain.

Alain RIBAULT
Directeur Technique/ CTO

image001

KEREVAL

4, rue Hélène Boucher

Z.A. Bellevue

35235 Thorigné Fouillard 

De : Alain RIBAULT [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Envoyé : lundi 9 juillet 2018 12:51
À : [email-masked]'
Objet : Surevy to prepare a CoAP remote plugtest
Importance : Haute

Dear all,

Regards.

                Alain.

Alain RIBAULT
Directeur Technique/ CTO

image001

KEREVAL

4, rue Hélène Boucher

Z.A. Bellevue

35235 Thorigné Fouillard