Subject: [core] I-D Action: draft-ietf-core-href-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 04 Nov 2019 01:19:39 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Constrained RESTful Environments WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Constrained Resource Identifiers
        Author          : Klaus Hartke
	Filename        : draft-ietf-core-href-01.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2019-11-04

Abstract:
   Constrained Resource Identifiers (CoRIs) are an alternate
   serialization of Uniform Resource Identifiers (URIs) that encodes the
   URI components in Concise Binary Object Representation (CBOR) instead
   of a string of characters.  This simplifies parsing, reference
   resolution, and comparison of URIs in environments with severe
   limitations on processing power, code size, and memory size.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-core-href/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-core-href-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-core-href-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-core-href-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/