Subject: [core] Alissa Cooper's Abstain on draft-ietf-core-senml-more-units-05: (with COMMENT)

From: Alissa Cooper via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Mar 2020 11:08:43 -0700

Alissa Cooper has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-core-senml-more-units-05: Abstain

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-core-senml-more-units/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

With everything going on I'm not going to have time to dig into this again
before the new IESG is seated, so I've changed my ballot position to abstain. I
do not think it is sound to publish this as-is with the reliance on a
versioning scheme specified in an individual draft that does not have
consensus, but I seem to be the only person who thinks that, so I will not
stand in the way of publication.