Subject: [core] CoRE IETF 107 and interim meetings

From: Marco Tiloca <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Mar 2020 14:36:36 +0100

Dear all,

The IESG has suggested a conflict-free schedule for the WGs to hold
virtual meetings.

Based on the time slots originally scheduled for the face-to-face
meeting, the two suggested days for CoRE are:

- Wednesday, April 8th
- Thursday, April 16th

As a replacement for the two IETF 107 sessions, we are currently
planning to schedule a 2 hour time slot for April 8th, and a 1.5 hour
time slot for April 16th.

For each of the two days, we have created a Doodle poll to indicate the
ideal time to consider:

[Session 1 - April 8th]
https://doodle.com/poll/xxdmipzt4ft9fbmw

[Session 2 - April 16th]
https://doodle.com/poll/8txtnupd734fp5iq

Please, indicate your preferences separately in the two polls --- and
let us know if none of the options work for you --- by Friday, March
20th, EOB.

The chairs also plan to schedule bi-weekly virtual interim meetings,
starting from the last week of April. A separate Doodle poll about that
will follow.

Marco and Jaime

-- 
Marco Tiloca
Ph.D., Senior Researcher

RISE Research Institutes of Sweden
Division ICT
Isafjordsgatan 22 / Kistagången 16
SE-164 40 Kista (Sweden)

Phone: +46 (0)70 60 46 501
https://www.ri.se

---

From: Marco Tiloca <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Mar 2020 15:52:39 +0100

Hi all,

Just a kind reminder, please fill the two Doodle polls below by tomorrow
(Friday) EOB. Thanks to those who have done it already!

[Session 1 - April 8th]

[Session 2 - April 16th]

Best,
Marco and Jaime

-- 
Marco Tiloca
Ph.D., Senior Researcher