Subject: Re: [core] [core-wg/stateless] Shorten abbrev (#2)

From: Michael Richardson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Sep 2020 11:34:28 -0400

> https://github.com/core-wg/stateless/pull/2

When I formatted the core document with the latest xml2rfc, it complained
that the abbreviation token (which goes on the top of each page, when RFCs had
pagination), was too long.  I tried to make up a shorter one.  It's real bike
shed argument.

The RFC editor does not paginate RFCs anymore, btw.

--
Michael Richardson <[email-masked]>   . o O ( IPv6 IøT consulting )
           Sandelman Software Works Inc, Ottawa and Worldwide

---

From: Carsten Bormann <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Sep 2020 17:49:09 +0200

On 2020-09-30, at 17:34, Michael Richardson <[email-masked]> wrote:
> Signed PGP part

I was reacting to “stateless client state”, which is probably not what Klaus was thinking :-)

> The RFC editor does not paginate RFCs anymore, btw.

(Only the PDF versions, but there is plenty of space for a header there.)

Grüße, Carsten