Subject: [core] I-D Action: draft-ietf-core-comi-11.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 17 Jan 2021 09:17:41 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Constrained RESTful Environments WG of the IETF.

        Title           : CoAP Management Interface (CORECONF)
        Authors         : Michel Veillette
                          Peter van der Stok
                          Alexander Pelov
                          Andy Bierman
                          Ivaylo Petrov
	Filename        : draft-ietf-core-comi-11.txt
	Pages           : 52
	Date            : 2021-01-17

Abstract:
   This document describes a network management interface for
   constrained devices and networks, called CoAP Management Interface
   (CORECONF).  The Constrained Application Protocol (CoAP) is used to
   access datastore and data node resources specified in YANG, or SMIv2
   converted to YANG.  CORECONF uses the YANG to CBOR mapping and
   converts YANG identifier strings to numeric identifiers for payload
   size reduction.  CORECONF extends the set of YANG based protocols,
   NETCONF and RESTCONF, with the capability to manage constrained
   devices and networks.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-core-comi/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-core-comi-11
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-core-comi-11

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-core-comi-11

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/