Subject: [core] Status of draft-ietf-core-echo-request-tag-11

From: Barry Leiba <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Jan 2021 14:30:32 -0500

This document finished last call about a month and a half ago, and I'm
waiting on resolution of the GenART, TSVART, and OpsDir reviews (or
for someone to tell me that no changes are needed).  What's the
status?

Barry

---

From: Barry Leiba <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 29 Jan 2021 09:43:25 -0500

Ping...
I'm waiting for authors or shepherd to give me a signal about the
status of this.

Thanks,
Barry

---

From: Christian M. Amsüss <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 29 Jan 2021 15:50:47 +0100

> for someone to tell me that no changes are needed).  What's the

The status is that I lost track of things and just resumed going through
the open points in collaboration with the other authors; sorry for the
delays.

BR
c

-- 
Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, and today is a gift. That
is why it is called the present.
  -- ancient saying

---

From: Barry Leiba <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 29 Jan 2021 10:10:37 -0500

Thanks!

b