Subject: [core] I-D Action: draft-ietf-core-sid-15.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 17 Jan 2021 09:07:46 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Constrained RESTful Environments WG of the IETF.

        Title           : YANG Schema Item iDentifier (YANG SID)
        Authors         : Michel Veillette
                          Alexander Pelov
                          Ivaylo Petrov
	Filename        : draft-ietf-core-sid-15.txt
	Pages           : 37
	Date            : 2021-01-17

Abstract:
   YANG Schema Item iDentifiers (YANG SID) are globally unique 63-bit
   unsigned integers used to identify YANG items.  This document defines
   the semantics, the registration, and assignment processes of YANG
   SIDs.  To enable the implementation of these processes, this document
   also defines a file format used to persist and publish assigned YANG
   SIDs.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-core-sid/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-core-sid-15
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-core-sid-15

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-core-sid-15

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/