Subject: [core] draft-ietf-core-dev-urn-10 status

From: Barry Leiba <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 29 Jan 2021 09:52:11 -0500

Authors and document shepherd,

draft-ietf-core-dev-urn-10 has no DISCUSS points, but there are still
non-blocking comments from Ben, Éric, and Roman.  Do you want to
address any of those before we proceed with approval?

Barry

---

From: Jari Arkko <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 29 Jan 2021 18:55:04 +0200

Hi Barry,

I would like to go through the points and address the ones that need addressing — but have not had time to do that yet. Please hold for a few days.

Jari

> On 29 Jan 2021, at 16.52, Barry Leiba <[email-masked]> wrote:
>

---

From: Barry Leiba <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 29 Jan 2021 12:25:14 -0500

Holding.  Thanks for the update, and enjoy your weekend.

Barry