Subject: [core] Last Call: <draft-ietf-core-sid-15.txt> (YANG Schema Item iDentifier (YANG SID)) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Feb 2021 07:39:42 -0800

The IESG has received a request from the Constrained RESTful Environments WG
(core) to consider the following document: - 'YANG Schema Item iDentifier
(YANG SID)'
  <draft-ietf-core-sid-15.txt> as Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits final
comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2021-03-17. Exceptionally, comments may
be sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the beginning
of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   YANG Schema Item iDentifiers (YANG SID) are globally unique 63-bit
   unsigned integers used to identify YANG items.  This document defines
   the semantics, the registration, and assignment processes of YANG
   SIDs.  To enable the implementation of these processes, this document
   also defines a file format used to persist and publish assigned YANG
   SIDs.

The file can be obtained via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-core-sid/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.