Subject: [core] I-D Action: draft-ietf-core-groupcomm-bis-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2021 08:50:25 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Constrained RESTful Environments WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Group Communication for the Constrained Application Protocol (CoAP)
        Authors         : Esko Dijk
                          Chonggang Wang
                          Marco Tiloca
	Filename        : draft-ietf-core-groupcomm-bis-03.txt
	Pages           : 58
	Date            : 2021-02-22

Abstract:
   This document specifies the use of the Constrained Application
   Protocol (CoAP) for group communication, using UDP/IP multicast as
   the underlying data transport.  Both unsecured and secured CoAP group
   communication are specified.  Security is achieved by use of the
   Group Object Security for Constrained RESTful Environments (Group
   OSCORE) protocol.  The target application area of this specification
   is any group communication use cases that involve resource-
   constrained devices or networks.  This document replaces RFC7390,
   while it updates RFC7252 and RFC7641.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-core-groupcomm-bis/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-core-groupcomm-bis-03
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-core-groupcomm-bis-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-core-groupcomm-bis-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/