Subject: [core] I-D Action: draft-ietf-core-new-block-08.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2021 00:37:33 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Constrained RESTful Environments WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Constrained Application Protocol (CoAP) Block-Wise Transfer Options for Faster Transmission
        Authors         : Mohamed Boucadair
                          Jon Shallow
	Filename        : draft-ietf-core-new-block-08.txt
	Pages           : 44
	Date            : 2021-03-12

Abstract:
   This document specifies alternative Constrained Application Protocol
   (CoAP) Block-Wise transfer options: Q-Block1 and Q-Block2 Options.

   These options are similar to the CoAP Block1 and Block2 Options, not
   a replacement for them, but do enable faster transmission rates for
   large amounts of data with less packet interchanges as well as
   supporting faster recovery should any of the blocks get lost in
   transmission.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-core-new-block/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-core-new-block-08
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-core-new-block-08

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-core-new-block-08

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/