Subject: [core] Murray Kucherawy's No Objection on draft-ietf-core-new-block-11: (with COMMENT)

From: Murray Kucherawy via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 06 May 2021 00:45:25 -0700

Murray Kucherawy has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-core-new-block-11: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-core-new-block/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

I support Ben's DISCUSS.

Nearly every SHOULD [NOT] in this document left me wondering "Why isn't this a
MUST [NOT]?" or "Since this is a SHOULD, I have a choice, but it's not clear to
me how I should make that choice."  I see Ben also tripped on at least one of
these.

Nice work on the IANA Considerations section.