Subject: [core] I-D Action: draft-ietf-core-href-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 07 May 2021 10:59:35 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Constrained RESTful Environments WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Constrained Resource Identifiers
        Authors         : Klaus Hartke
                          Carsten Bormann
	Filename        : draft-ietf-core-href-04.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2021-05-07

Abstract:
   The Constrained Resource Identifier (CRI) is a complement to the
   Uniform Resource Identifier (URI) that serializes the URI components
   in Concise Binary Object Representation (CBOR) instead of a sequence
   of characters.  This simplifies parsing, comparison and reference
   resolution in environments with severe limitations on processing
   power, code size, and memory size.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-core-href/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-ietf-core-href-04.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-core-href-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/