Subject: [core] Fwd: NomCom 2021-2022 Call for Volunteers

From: Marco Tiloca <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 May 2021 20:01:05 +0200

Dear all,

The NomCom 2021-2022 Call for Volunteers went out today.

https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/ietf-announce/T_WVH96pH-5QVTRqd0yTT1TaPaU/

The IETF benefits from having a good, sizable pool of volunteers to be 
NomCom members. Please, volunteer if you think you can serve on NomCom.

Best,
/Marco

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: 	NomCom 2021-2022 Call for Volunteers
Date: 	Wed, 26 May 2021 12:39:36 -0400
From: 	g_e_montenegro=[email-masked]
To: 	[email-masked]

Hi,

As you may have seen, the NomCom 2021-2022 Call for Volunteers went out 
today:

https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/ietf-announce/T_WVH96pH-5QVTRqd0yTT1TaPaU/ 
<https://eur02.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fmailarchive.ietf.org%2Farch%2Fmsg%2Fietf-announce%2FT_WVH96pH-5QVTRqd0yTT1TaPaU%2F&data=04%7C01%7Cmarco.tiloca%40ri.se%7Cec22ff68ed4d4e9c160608d92064eb32%7C5a9809cf0bcb413a838a09ecc40cc9e8%7C0%7C0%7C637576440087613576%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C1000&sdata=nh5v4QgLfNdB09XF1GDYuTGgx3s5MF5%2BAfeiDYfPtrc%3D&reserved=0>

The IETF benefits from having a good, sizable pool of volunteers to be 
NomCom members.

Please consider publicizing the announcement in your respective WGs.

Thanks,

Gabriel

(as NomCom Chair)