Subject: [core] Murray Kucherawy's No Objection on draft-ietf-core-senml-versions-03: (with COMMENT)

From: Murray Kucherawy via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 02 Jun 2021 22:28:28 -0700

Murray Kucherawy has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-core-senml-versions-03: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-core-senml-versions/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

I only have a few nits to contribute here.

In Section 2:

   The present specification defines "SenML Features", each identified
   by a "feature name" (a text string) and a "feature code", an unsigned
   integer less than 53.

Why is the former descriptive clause parenthetical, while the latter is separated by a comma?

In Section 2.1, I think all the instances of "less" should actually be "fewer".

---

From: Carsten Bormann <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 3 Jun 2021 09:41:47 +0200

> draft-ietf-core-senml-versions-03: No Objection

Thanks, fixes now in https://github.com/core-wg/senml-versions/commit/9229e0f

(I only found one instance of less that should be “fewer”, though.)

Grüße, Carsten