Subject: [core] Murray Kucherawy's No Objection on draft-ietf-core-yang-cbor-16: (with COMMENT)

From: Murray Kucherawy via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2021 23:30:28 -0700

Murray Kucherawy has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-core-yang-cbor-16: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-core-yang-cbor/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

I support Benjamin's second DISCUSS point.

Section 2 imports the term "schema tree" which is not used in this document.

In Section 9.1, "Required Parameters" should be "N/A", not "none".  See RFC
6838 Section 5.6.

The layout of the table in Section 9.3 is a little confusing.  For instance,
the first two rows are collectively describing a single entry, I think, but
that's not obvious given there are horizontal lines between them.