Subject: [core] core-sid-16: possible rename of ietf-constrained-voucher to ietf-voucher-constrained

From: Michael Richardson <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 11 Jul 2021 18:19:13 -0400

Hi, about:

https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-ietf-core-sid-16.html#name-initial-contents-of-the-regi

2450	50	ietf-constrained-voucher	[I-D.ietf-anima-constrained-voucher]
2500	50	ietf-constrained-voucher-request	[I-D.ietf-anima-constrained-voucher]

I will be proposing during the IETF111 meeting that we will rename the
modules:

2450	50	ietf-voucher-constrained	[I-D.ietf-anima-constrained-voucher]
2500	50	ietf-voucher-request-constrained	[I-D.ietf-anima-constrained-voucher]

I'm sure that this change to sid-16 can be done at or before AUTH48, or when
IANA does their work.    Maybe we need to put text in
ietf-anima-constrained-voucher's  IANA Considerations fixing the name
clearly?

--
Michael Richardson <[email-masked]>   . o O ( IPv6 IøT consulting )
           Sandelman Software Works Inc, Ottawa and Worldwide

---

From: Carsten Bormann <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2021 07:02:27 +0200

On 2021-07-12, at 00:19, Michael Richardson <[email-masked]> wrote:
> 
>  Maybe we need to put text in

Yes, please.  Then it should be easy to fix in -sid.
(Probably during the “react to IESG ballots” phase we are now in.)

Grüße, Carsten