Subject: Re: [core] Martin Duke's No Objection on draft-ietf-core-echo-request-tag-12: (with COMMENT)

From: Christian Amsüss <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 18 Jul 2021 22:27:07 +0200

Hello Martin,

thanks for your input on echo-request-tag, and apologies for the delay
in processing them to completion.

Please see [1] for a few general comments; here are individual responses
to your comments:

> 5.1 This is optional, but please replace "blacklisted" with "deny-listed".

Changed in -13.

> 6. What is a "preemptive" echo value?

They are Echo values sent with successful responses. The term is defined
now at first use, and one more place where it could have been used added
now that it's introduced properly.

Best regards
Christian

[1]: https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/core/SIHjiM5AjFRZJRZGUjf3cW1sUu4

-- 
This may seem a bit weird, but that's okay, because it is weird.
  -- perldata(1) about perl variables

---

From: Martin Duke <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2021 07:11:56 -0700

Thanks, LGTM

On Sun, Jul 18, 2021 at 1:27 PM Christian Amsüss <[email-masked]>
wrote:

> [1]:
> https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/core/SIHjiM5AjFRZJRZGUjf3cW1sUu4
>
> --