Subject: [core] I-D Action: draft-ietf-core-senml-data-ct-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 08 Jul 2021 12:11:51 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Constrained RESTful Environments WG of the IETF.

        Title           : SenML Data Value Content-Format Indication
        Authors         : Ari Keränen
                          Carsten Bormann
	Filename        : draft-ietf-core-senml-data-ct-04.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2021-07-08

Abstract:
   The Sensor Measurement Lists (SenML) media type supports multiple
   types of values, from numbers to text strings and arbitrary binary
   data values.  In order to simplify processing of the data values,
   this document proposes to specify a new SenML field for indicating
   the Content-Format of the data.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-core-senml-data-ct/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-ietf-core-senml-data-ct-04.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-core-senml-data-ct-04

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Carsten Bormann <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 8 Jul 2021 21:13:46 +0200

I believe this now addresses all WGLC comments (and implements what we discussed on Wednesday).  This is now ready for submission to the IESG.

Grüße, Carsten

> On 2021-07-08, at 21:11, [email-masked] wrote:
> 
>