Subject: [core] Last Call: <draft-ietf-core-senml-data-ct-04.txt> (SenML Data Value Content-Format Indication) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2021 14:23:30 -0700

The IESG has received a request from the Constrained RESTful Environments WG
(core) to consider the following document: - 'SenML Data Value Content-Format
Indication'
  <draft-ietf-core-senml-data-ct-04.txt> as Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits final
comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2021-09-06. Exceptionally, comments may
be sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the beginning
of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   The Sensor Measurement Lists (SenML) media type supports multiple
   types of values, from numbers to text strings and arbitrary binary
   data values.  In order to simplify processing of the data values,
   this document proposes to specify a new SenML field for indicating
   the Content-Format of the data.

The file can be obtained via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-core-senml-data-ct/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.