Subject: [core] I-D Action: draft-ietf-core-senml-data-ct-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2021 11:07:44 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Constrained RESTful Environments WG of the IETF.

        Title           : SenML Data Value Content-Format Indication
        Authors         : Ari Keränen
                          Carsten Bormann
	Filename        : draft-ietf-core-senml-data-ct-06.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2021-10-13

Abstract:
   The Sensor Measurement Lists (SenML) media type supports multiple
   types of values, from numbers to text strings and arbitrary binary
   data values.  In order to facilitate processing of binary data
   values, this document specifies a pair of new SenML fields for
   indicating the content format of those binary data values, i.e.,
   their Internet media type including parameters as well as any content
   codings applied.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-core-senml-data-ct/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-ietf-core-senml-data-ct-06.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-core-senml-data-ct-06

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Carsten Bormann <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2021 20:09:31 +0200

Revision -06 should address all IESG input (DISCUSS and COMMENT).

Grüße, Carsten

> On 2021-10-13, at 20:07, [email-masked] wrote:
> 
>