Subject: [core] I-D Action: draft-ietf-core-conditional-attributes-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2022 05:33:23 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Constrained RESTful Environments WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Conditional Attributes for Constrained RESTful Environments
        Authors         : Michael Koster
                          Alan Soloway
                          Bilhanan Silverajan
	Filename        : draft-ietf-core-conditional-attributes-01.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2022-01-13

Abstract:
   This specification defines Conditional Notification and Control
   Attributes that work with CoAP Observe (RFC7641).

Editor note

   The git repository for the draft is found at https://github.com/core-
   wg/conditional-attributes/

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-core-conditional-attributes/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-core-conditional-attributes-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-core-conditional-attributes-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts