Subject: [core] Confirming the adoption of draft-amsuess-core-transport-indication-03 as a CoRE WG document

From: Marco Tiloca <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2022 09:57:35 +0200

Dear all,

During the CoRE session at IETF 113, there was very good in-room 
consensus to adopt draft-amsuess-core-transport-indication [1] as a WG 
document (10 agreeing, no opposition).

This mail starts a confirmation of Working Group adoption. If you are 
opposed to adopting this document, please reply to this list not later 
than April 13th.

While you certainly can if you want to, there is no need to reaffirm 
your support if you expressed it during the meeting.

Best,
/Marco (for the CoRE Chairs)

[1] 
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-amsuess-core-transport-indication/

-- 
Marco Tiloca
Ph.D., Senior Researcher

Division: Digital Systems
Department: Computer Science
Unit: Cybersecurity

RISE Research Institutes of Sweden
https://www.ri.se

Phone: +46 (0)70 60 46 501
Isafjordsgatan 22 / Kistagången 16
SE-164 40 Kista (Sweden)