Subject: [core] I-D Action: draft-ietf-core-href-10.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 07 Mar 2022 14:23:33 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Constrained RESTful Environments WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Constrained Resource Identifiers
        Authors         : Carsten Bormann
                          Henk Birkholz
	Filename        : draft-ietf-core-href-10.txt
	Pages           : 25
	Date            : 2022-03-07

Abstract:
   The Constrained Resource Identifier (CRI) is a complement to the
   Uniform Resource Identifier (URI) that serializes the URI components
   in Concise Binary Object Representation (CBOR) instead of a sequence
   of characters.  This simplifies parsing, comparison and reference
   resolution in environments with severe limitations on processing
   power, code size, and memory size.

   The present revision -10 of this draft contains an experimental
   addition that allows representing user information
   (https://[email-masked]) in the URI authority component.  This
   feature lacks test vectors and implementation experience at the time
   of writing and requires discussion.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-core-href/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-ietf-core-href-10.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-core-href-10

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts