Subject: Re: [cso] survey on research on CSO: support

From: 최태상 <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Nov 2011 08:59:17 +0900

Suport

======================================================

Taesang Choi

Principal Engineering Staff, Team Leader

Future Internet Architecture Research Team

Internet Research Division

ETRI

Tel: 042-860-5628, M.P.: 010-2740-5628, Fax: 042-860-6402

Email: [email-masked]

=======================================================

Hi,

Enclosed is the CSO research proposal PPT presented during the IRTF Open
Meeting. As previously sent meeting notes indicated, there is no doubt that
there is an interested party on CSO research and many people have
contributed to further this research in the past months.

I’d like to take this opportunity to ask people on the mailing list if they
do/do not support forming a CSO research group. This information will be
used as a barometer to indicate the level of interest in the community.

If you do support forming a CSO research group, please say in your reply,
“support”; otherwise, “not support.”

Thanks in advance for your cooperation. Your response to this poll will be
very crucial in determining the future CSO research effort.

Best Regards,
Young

Este mensaje se dirige exclusivamente a su destinatario. Puede consultar
nuestra pol?tica de env?o y recepci?n de correo electr?nico en el enlace
situado m?s abajo.
This message is intended exclusively for its addressee. We only send and
receive email on the basis of the terms set out at.
http://www.tid.es/ES/PAGINAS/disclaimer.aspx
_______________________________________________
cso mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/cso

_______________________________________________
cso mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/cso