Subject: [cso] Sharing CSO related research references...

From: Greg Bernstein <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2011 17:29:43 -0800

Hi folks, we've got the new mail list/archive system (google group) in 
progressive, the pre-IRTF CSO Wiki has mostly been migrated to a new 
home at http://cccso.net/mw (thanks to Young Lee). This will support 
equation sharing via MathJax.

The only other thing I thought would be useful is to be able to catalog 
and share references.  I'm a long time Zotero 
<http://www.zotero.org>user, though I've never used their group feature. 
I'm trying this out for CSO at 
http://www.zotero.org/groups/cross_stratum_optimization. Note that the 
you can get the references but not the pdf of the papers from there.  
I'm not sure of all the configuration possibilities, so this is a bit 
experimental for now and I've only added a few references as a test.

Cheers
Greg

-- 
===================================================
Dr Greg Bernstein, Grotto Networking (510) 573-2237