Subject: Re: [cso] survey on research on CSO: support

From: Network Cloud <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2011 10:59:23 +0100

Support.

Best regards,
Alejandro Tovar
________________________________________
De: Leeyoung [[email-masked]]
Enviado el: miércoles, 23 de noviembre de 2011 1:08
Para: [email-masked]
Asunto: [cso] survey on research on CSO

Hi,

Enclosed is the CSO research proposal PPT presented during the IRTF Open Meeting. As previously sent meeting notes indicated, there is no doubt that there is an interested party on CSO research and many people have contributed to further this research in the past months.

I’d like to take this opportunity to ask people on the mailing list if they do/do not support forming a CSO research group. This information will be used as a barometer to indicate the level of interest in the community.

If you do support forming a CSO research group, please say in your reply, “support”; otherwise, “not support.”

Thanks in advance for your cooperation. Your response to this poll will be very crucial in determining the future CSO research effort.

Best Regards,
Young

Este mensaje se dirige exclusivamente a su destinatario. Puede consultar nuestra política de envío y recepción de correo electrónico en el enlace situado más abajo.
This message is intended exclusively for its addressee. We only send and receive email on the basis of the terms set out at.
http://www.tid.es/ES/PAGINAS/disclaimer.aspx

---

From: "Nicola Ciulli" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2011 13:11:33 +0100

support.

Nicola.

----- Original Message ----- 
From: "Network Cloud" <[email-masked]>
To: "Leeyoung" <[email-masked]>; <[email-masked]>
Sent: Wednesday, November 23, 2011 10:59 AM
Subject: Re: [cso] survey on research on CSO: support

Support.

Best regards,
Alejandro Tovar

Hi,

Enclosed is the CSO research proposal PPT presented during the IRTF Open 
Meeting. As previously sent meeting notes indicated, there is no doubt that 
there is an interested party on CSO research and many people have 
contributed to further this research in the past months.

I’d like to take this opportunity to ask people on the mailing list if they 
do/do not support forming a CSO research group. This information will be 
used as a barometer to indicate the level of interest in the community.

If you do support forming a CSO research group, please say in your reply, 
“support”; otherwise, “not support.”

Thanks in advance for your cooperation. Your response to this poll will be 
very crucial in determining the future CSO research effort.

Best Regards,
Young

Este mensaje se dirige exclusivamente a su destinatario. Puede consultar 
nuestra política de envío y recepción de correo electrónico en el enlace 
situado más abajo.
This message is intended exclusively for its addressee. We only send and 
receive email on the basis of the terms set out at.
http://www.tid.es/ES/PAGINAS/disclaimer.aspx
_______________________________________________
cso mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/cso