Subject: [cuss] Moving pending drafts ahead

From: "Vijay K. Gurbani" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2012 14:38:23 -0600

Keith, Alan: The expert review for the two remaining drafts has now been
completed, thanks to Celine, Martin and Shida.

Celine reviewed draft-ietf-cuss-sip-uui-04; her review is at [1,2].

Shida and Martin reviewed draft-ietf-cuss-sip-uui, both from the SIP
perspective and from adherence to H-I.  Shida's review is at [3]
and Martin's is at [4].

Enrico and I would urge you to kindly respond to the comments during
expert review and issue updates to the draft addressing these
comments.  We will subsequently like to call for a WGLC on the revision.

Can you please let the WG know if you are able to issue a revision
by Feb-15-2012?  That will give the WG enough time to discuss the
revision and call for WGLC.

If there are any contentious issues and WGLC cannot be a state we
can contemplate, then we should think of holding an virtual interim
meeting, or try to solve the issue during face-to-face time in
Paris.  It'll be nice to know by middle of February where the WG
stands on moving the drafts ahead.

[1] http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/cuss/current/msg00325.html
[2] http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/cuss/current/msg00326.html
[3] http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/cuss/current/msg00317.html
[4] http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/cuss/current/msg00327.html

Thank you,

Vijay K. Gurbani and Enrico Marocco