Subject: Re: [cuss] Change of "package" to "purpose" in Mechanism,

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2012 11:22:57 +0200

Are we waiting for a formal GO/NOGO from the WG Chairs or can silence by
taken as confirmation of the WG meeting consensus?

BC

---

From: "Vijay K. Gurbani" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2012 08:22:24 -0500

> taken as confirmation of the WG meeting consensus?

Bruno: Enrico and I are not gating this behaviour, so please do not wait
for a GO/NOGO from the chairs.  However, if it helps to establish a
consensus deadline to get this moving, we can do so (please see below).

The list discussion on this between April 13 to April 24 seem to
indicate that changing the name to "purpose" should be fine.

If anyone is vehemently opposed, please do speak up by the end of this
week (April 27, 2012).  The resulting discussion should provide the
authors an authoritative way forward.

Thanks,

- vijay
-- 
Vijay K. Gurbani, Bell Laboratories, Alcatel-Lucent
1960 Lucent Lane, Rm. 9C-533, Naperville, Illinois 60563 (USA)
Email: vkg@{bell-labs.com,acm.org} / [email-masked]
Web:   http://ect.bell-labs.com/who/vkg/