Subject: [cuss] Changing "package" to "purpose"

From: "Vijay K. Gurbani" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 01 May 2012 11:33:30 -0500

Alan, James: As per the last word on changing "package" to
"purpose", it seems that we did not get any opposition pursuant
to the call for consensus [1].

Can you please issue a revised I-D for the mechanism draft, that
will allow Keith to drive a revision to his uui-isdn draft as well.

Let's get these documents done so we can gauge whether we can go
for a WGLC on them.

[1] http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/cuss/current/msg00406.html

Thanks,

- vijay
-- 
Vijay K. Gurbani, Bell Laboratories, Alcatel-Lucent
1960 Lucent Lane, Rm. 9C-533, Naperville, Illinois 60563 (USA)
Email: vkg@{bell-labs.com,acm.org} / [email-masked]
Web:   http://ect.bell-labs.com/who/vkg/

---

From: Alan Johnston <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 2 May 2012 06:58:07 -0500

Will do.

- Alan -

On Tue, May 1, 2012 at 11:33 AM, Vijay K. Gurbani <[email-masked]> wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> cuss mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/cuss