Subject: [dane] Canceling the Quebec session

From: Ondřej Surý <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2011 18:37:02 +0200

Hi,

unless anybody objects and come with the topic, I am going to cancel the 
session in 24 hours, since nobody came with anything yet.  Apart from 
serialization which we don't believe is our topic and will be covered 
elsewhere.

O.
-- 
  Ondřej Surý
  vedoucí výzkumu/Head of R&D department
  -------------------------------------------
  CZ.NIC, z.s.p.o.    --    Laboratoře CZ.NIC
  Americka 23, 120 00 Praha 2, Czech Republic
  mailto:[email-masked]    http://nic.cz/
  tel:+420.222745110       fax:+420.222745112
  -------------------------------------------

---

From: Phillip Hallam-Baker <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2011 13:15:22 -0400

As I said before, we should use the session to get the DNS resolution
completely nailed down.

That is going to be the last chance we have to discuss DNS dependencies with
DNS people in person. If they agree with what the WG comes up with then that
is fine. If not there is likely going to be a lot of confusion and wheel
spinning on the list.

The other issue that I think requires in person discussion is what to do
next. Should the WG get the RR draft for key distribution published and then
close or do people want to do something further. If so what is that and what
would be the scope.

On Mon, Jul 18, 2011 at 12:37 PM, Ondřej Surý <[email-masked]> wrote:

>  ------------------------------**-------------
>  ------------------------------**-------------
> ______________________________**_________________
> dane mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/**listinfo/dane<https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dane>
>

-- 
Website: http://hallambaker.com/

---

From: Paul Wouters <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2011 13:35:12 -0400 (EDT)

> serialization which we don't believe is our topic and will be covered 

Don't we have 13/19 open issues?

http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/dane/trac/query?status=new&status=assigned&status=reopened&component=protocol

Paul

---

From: Scott Schmit <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2011 19:43:03 -0400

> close or do people want to do something further. If so what is that and what

The next item in our charter is IPsec.

-- 
Scott Schmit