Subject: Re: [dane] #24: Use with wildcards, CNAME, DNAME

From: "dane issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2011 14:41:42 -0000

#24: Use with wildcards, CNAME, DNAME

Changes (by ondrej.sury@…):

  * status:  new => closed
  * resolution:  => fixed

Comment:

 Closing based on ml consensus.  The -09 version of DANE protocol is OK, no
 special handling for CNAMEs in necessary.  Client connecting to
 example.com will ask for TLSA a _port._proto.example.com.  For more
 information see the mailing list.

-- 
------------------------------------+---------------------------------------
 Reporter:  matt@…                  |        Owner:  draft-ietf-dane-protocol@…             
     Type:  enhancement             |       Status:  closed                                 
 Priority:  major                   |    Milestone:                                         
Component:  protocol                |      Version:                                         
 Severity:  -                       |   Resolution:  fixed                                  
 Keywords:                          |  
------------------------------------+---------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/dane/trac/ticket/24#comment:1>
dane <http://tools.ietf.org/dane/>