Subject: [dane] Posted draft -13

From: Paul Hoffman <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2011 08:03:38 -0800

Greetings again. We have published draft -13, which we thinks reflects all of the decisions made at the Taiwan face-to-face meeting. The diff from the previous draft is at <http://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-dane-protocol-13>.

In specific, we made changes for issues #8, #10, #36. We also note that issue 23 and 38 weren't closed in the tracker but we think the minutes say that it was decided to do so, and that #37 wasn't opened on the list again but the minutes indicate that it will be. We look forward to making changes as issues are resolved and hopefully finishing work on this document very soon.

--Paul Hoffman

---

From: Zack Weinberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2011 09:05:03 -0800

I have a long list of issues to file (from the previous draft -
haven't read the new one yet; based on mailing list discussion, some
probably have been addressed, but many haven't), but I am not going to
have time to do it until after January 6.  I will try to do it as
quickly as possible after that.

Most of my concerns relate to presentation rather than content, but
the current presentation is bad enough that I cannot support the
document for publication as is.

You have in the past said that you wished issues came with suggested
text.  It would be significantly easier to suggest text if the source
document (whatever format it's in) were available to work with,
instead of just the generated ASCII form.

zw

On Mon, Dec 19, 2011 at 8:03 AM, Paul Hoffman <[email-masked]> wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> dane mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dane