Subject: [dane] I-D Action: draft-ietf-dane-ops-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 08 Oct 2013 08:37:31 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the DNS-based Authentication of Named Entities Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : DANE TLSA implementation and operational guidance
	Author(s)       : Viktor Dukhovni
                          Wes Hardaker
	Filename        : draft-ietf-dane-ops-00.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2013-10-08

Abstract:
   This memo provides operational guidance to server operators to help
   ensure that clients will be able to authenticate a server's
   certificate chain via published TLSA records.  Guidance is also
   provided to clients for selecting reliable TLSA record parameters to
   use for server authentication.  Finally, guidance is given to
   protocol designers who wish to make use of TLSA records to secure
   protocols using a TLS and TLSA combination.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dane-ops

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-dane-ops-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/