Subject: [dane] first release of openpgpkey-milter, DANE assisted GnuPG email encryption milter

From: Paul Wouters <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 5 Jan 2014 21:09:46 -0500 (EST)

I've released the first version of openpgpkey-milter, a sendmail/postfix
milter service that attempts to automatically encrypt emails using gnupg
based on the precense of a DNSSEC signed OPENPGPKEY record as specified
in http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wouters-dane-openpgp

It currently uses the private-use RRTYPE 65280.

Version 2.3 of hash-slinger has a new openpgpkey command that you can
use to generate OPENPGPKEY records. It supports generating the generic
type syntax. (http://people.redhat.com/pwouters/hash-slinger/)

My [email-masked] email address is pusblishing this record. Feel free to
send me test emails, although if you don't hear back from me, perhaps
follow up at [email-masked] :)

This initial version does not yet handle multipart / MIME emails, and
the python-gnupg module has some known bugs with utf-8 / IDN. Punycode
support is also not included in this release. It was also not stress
tested on a busy mail server.

You can grab the tar ball at ftp://ftp.nohats.ca/openpgpkey-milter/ or
have a look at https://github.com/letoams/openpgpkey-milter/

Enjoy!

Paul