Subject: [dane] Adopting draft-wouters-dane-openpgp and draft-wouters-dane-openpgpkey-usage

From: Warren Kumari <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2014 10:11:58 -0500

Dear DANE WG,

This starts a Call for Adoption for draft-wouters-dane-openpgp and
draft-wouters-dane-openpgpkey-usage.

These drafts are available here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wouters-dane-openpgp/
and
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wouters-dane-openpgpkey-usage/

Please review these two draft to see if you think if they are suitable
for adoption by the DANE WG.

There has been some discussion on these (well, the doc that was split
to make these), and Paul Wouters will be discussing them in London.

Please read the drafts and provide feedback onlist, supporting (or
objecting to) adoption. Please also indicate if you are willing to
contribute text, review, etc.

We will discuss any large open questions in London, and so the call
for adoption will end shortly after the meeting.
Please make sure that you have actually read the drafts - this should
be questions / discussions, not "Please open your hymn books to the
Introduction and we'll all read along together".

Please also note that Paul Hoffman will be leading a discussion at the
beginning of the meeting on the key acquisition vs service discovery
vs key usage assurance topic.

This call for adoption ends Wed 12-Mar-2014.

Thanks,
Warren Kumari
(as DANE WG co-chair)