Subject: [dane] Reminder about IPR relating to draft-ietf-dane-smtp-with-dane

From: Warren Kumari <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2014 16:58:15 -0500

Subject: Reminder about IPR relating to draft-ietf-dane-smtp-with-dane

Dear DANE WG,

Be not alarmed.
This email was created to satisfy RFC 6702 "Promoting Compliance with
Intellectual Property Rights (IPR)"
(http://tools.ietf.org/rfc/rfc6702.txt).

The authors of draft-ietf-dane-smtp-with-dane have asked for a Working
Group Last Call.  Before issuing the Working Group Last Call, we would
like to check whether any claims of Intellectual Property Rights (IPR)
on the document have not yet been disclosed.

Are you personally aware of any IPR that applies to
draft-ietf-dane-smtp-with-dane?  If so, has this IPR been disclosed in
compliance with IETF IPR rules?
(See RFCs 3979, 4879, 3669, and 5378 for more details.)

If you are a document author or listed contributor on this document,
please reply to this email regardless of whether or not you are
personally aware of any relevant IPR.  We might not be able to advance
this document to the next stage until we have received a reply from
each author and listed contributor.

If you are on the DANE WG email list but are not an author or listed
contributor for this document, you are reminded of your opportunity
for a voluntary IPR disclosure under BCP 79.  Please do not reply
unless you want to make such a voluntary disclosure.

Online tools for filing IPR disclosures can be found at
<http://www.ietf.org/ipr/file-disclosure>.

Thanks,
Warren Kumari
(as DANE WG co-chair)

---

From: Wes Hardaker <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2014 12:56:03 -0800

> each author and listed contributor.

I am not aware of any IPR related to the technology in the
draft-ietf-dane-smtp-with-dane document.

(I am also not a laywer)

-- 
Wes Hardaker
Parsons