Subject: [dane] I-D Action: draft-ietf-dane-rawkeys-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 03 Jul 2014 11:23:31 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the DNS-based Authentication of Named Entities Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Authenticating Raw Public Keys with DANE TLSA
        Author          : John Gilmore
	Filename        : draft-ietf-dane-rawkeys-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2014-07-03

Abstract:
   This document standardizes how the Domain Name System can
   authenticate Raw Public Keys.  Transport Level Security now has the
   option to use Raw Public Keys, but they require some form of external
   authentication.  The document updates RFC 6698 to allow the Domain
   Name System to standardize the authentication of more types of keying
   material.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dane-rawkeys/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-dane-rawkeys-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/