Subject: [dane] Meeting agenda

From: Olafur Gudmundsson <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2014 17:15:21 -0400

Sorry I only uploaded this but forgot to email it out. 
Presenters please send me your slides ASAP thanks 

	Olafur
DANE @ IETF-90  Toronto
Thuesday July 22'nd 2014 1640-1840 EDT
Canadian Room 
Chairs: Warren Kumari, Olafur Gudmundsson
Last updated: 2014-07-15 21:06 UTC

-------------
Administrivia DANE status, 
(appoint scribes, blue-sheets, agenda bashing)
Chairs - 5 min

DANE activites in Other WGS
Chairs -  5 min

Working group documents:  est 16:50
SRV and & SMTP status 
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-dane-smtp-with-dane-10
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-dane-srv-06
Chairs 10 min 

OPENPGP and SMIME status
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-dane-openpgp-00
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-dane-openpgpkey-usage-00
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-dane-smime-06
Chairs 5 min

DANEbis and operational guidance 
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-dane-ops-05
Wes Hardaker - 30 minutes.

TLSA Raw Keys 
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-dane-rawkeys-00
Paul Wouters 20 min 

New proposals for DANE est 17:55 
A DANE based solution for improving the security of HTTPS in CDN 
http://netsec.ccert.edu.cn/duanhx/files/2014/05/httpsincdn.pdf
Haixin Duan -- 25 min 

Only if there is time: 
"Reverse DANE" i.e. can server check TLSA records for client? 
<no draft> 
Chairs - 10 min 

End of meeting