Subject: [dane] DANE meeting at IETF95 in BA

From: Warren Kumari <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Feb 2016 23:02:12 +0000

Hi all,

We are glad to see all of the enthusiasm and desire to get more work
done[0] in response to our "Are we done here?" email.

We've requested a meeting slow in Buenos Aires, and would like to have a
productive meeting - as always we will be giving meeting time to documents
which have open issues which are best discussed in person, then to
documents which have had lots of discussion. Because we are also discussing
new work we may also give time to new documents / ideas.

So, if you would like some agenda time, please send mail to dane-chairs.

Thank you,
Olafur and Warren

[0]: Huh, almost like we planned that.... ;-P

---

From: Warren Kumari <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Feb 2016 00:31:00 +0000

A reminder - y'all told us that you want DANE to meet in BA, and that there
is still much work to be done (yay!), but we have not seen any requests, or
recent, promised documents / updates (boo!)

W