Subject: [datatracker-rqmts] Draft -04 posted

From: Paul Hoffman <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2011 11:07:26 -0800

Greetings again. There has been nearly no comment on -03, so I decided 
to do some cleanup. The two messages following this one requests input 
on two major issues to be dealt with. However, please look at -03 and 
the diffs.

-----

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the General Area Open Meeting Working Group 
of the IETF.

	Title           : Requirements for Draft Tracking by the IETF Community 
in the Datatracker
	Author(s)       : P. Hoffman
	Filename        : draft-ietf-genarea-datatracker-community-04.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2011-01-17

The document gives a set of requirements for extending the IETF
Datatracker to give individual IETF community members, including the
IETF leadership, easy methods for tracking the progress of the
Internet Drafts of interest to them.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-genarea-datatracker-community-04.txt

-----

<http://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-genarea-datatracker-community-04.txt>