Subject: [datatracker-rqmts] draft-ietf-genarea-datatracker-community-05, now with RFCs built in.

From: Paul Hoffman <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 29 Jan 2011 12:45:41 -0800

Greetings again. Based on the (thin) response to my recent requests, I 
have put together a new draft of the document. The big change is that it 
talks about RFC tracking as well as draft tracking. That is, lists can 
now include RFCs, and any change to an RFC (if it is updated or 
obsoleted, or if there is an errata filed against it) are tracked just 
like changes to drafts are tracked.

Please review the draft if you can. There are still a few open issues, 
but we should be ready for IETF Last Call on this soon unless folks 
point out any problems.

--Paul Hoffman

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-genarea-datatracker-community-05.txt
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2011 19:30:01 -0800
From: [email-masked]
Reply-To: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the General Area Open Meeting Working Group 
of the IETF.

	Title           : Requirements for Draft Tracking by the IETF Community 
in the Datatracker
	Author(s)       : P. Hoffman
	Filename        : draft-ietf-genarea-datatracker-community-05.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2011-01-28

The document gives a set of requirements for extending the IETF
Datatracker to give individual IETF community members, including the
IETF leadership, easy methods for tracking the progress of the
Internet Drafts and RFCs of interest to them.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-genarea-datatracker-community-05.txt