Subject: [dbound] Domain Name Relationships - I-D

From: Casey Deccio <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2015 11:12:59 -0400

The problem statement document that I posted to the DBOUND mailing list
back in November has been revised as a more general document on Domain Name
Relationships and considerations for solutions to identify them.  An I-D
based on the revision has been created.  Information below.

Regards,
Casey

--------

Name:        draft-deccio-domain-name-relationships
Revision:    00
Title:        Concepts for Domain Name Relationships
Document date:    2015-03-09
Group:        Individual Submission
Pages:        12
URL:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-deccio-domain-name-relationships-00.txt
Status:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-deccio-domain-name-relationships/
Htmlized:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-deccio-domain-name-relationships-00

Abstract:
  Various Internet protocols and applications require some mechanism
  for identifying relationships between Domain Name System (DNS) names.
  In this document we provide examples of protocols and applications
  for which knowledge of these relationships is useful, if not
  required.  Further we discuss the various types of domain name
  relationships, review current needs and solutions, and identify
  considerations for solution sets.