Subject: [dcon] Updated BOF description for DCON

From: Simon Pietro Romano <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2011 15:36:47 +0200

Dear all,

please find attached an updated description of the DCON BOF.
We think it is important to define the scope very well so that what we 
include in the charter of a potential
WG can be realistically done. So, we encourage you all to devote some 
time to discuss scope-related issues.

Thanks,

Simon

-- 
                             _\\|//_
                             ( O-O )
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~o00~~(_)~~00o~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                     Simon Pietro Romano
               Universita' di Napoli Federico II
                  Computer Science Department
         Phone: +39 081 7683823 -- Fax: +39 081 7684219
                 e-mail: [email-masked]
           http://www.comics.unina.it/simonpietro.romano

     <<Molti mi dicono che lo scoraggiamento è l'alibi degli
    idioti. Ci rifletto un istante; e mi scoraggio>>. Magritte.
                          oooO
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~(   )~~ Oooo~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                           \ (    (   )
                            \_)    ) /
                                  (_/