Subject: [Dcrup] RFC 8463 on A New Cryptographic Signature Method for DomainKeys Identified Mail (DKIM)

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2018 16:17:06 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 8463

        Title:      A New Cryptographic Signature Method 
                    for DomainKeys Identified Mail (DKIM) 
        Author:     J. Levine
        Status:     Standards Track
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       September 2018
        Mailbox:    [email-masked]
        Pages:      7
        Characters: 14152
        Updates:    RFC 6376

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-dcrup-dkim-crypto-14.txt

        URL:        https://www.rfc-editor.org/info/rfc8463

        DOI:        10.17487/RFC8463

This document adds a new signing algorithm, Ed25519-SHA256, to
"DomainKeys Identified Mail (DKIM) Signatures" (RFC 6376).  DKIM
verifiers are required to implement this algorithm.

This document is a product of the DKIM Crypto Update Working Group of the IETF.

This is now a Proposed Standard.

STANDARDS TRACK: This document specifies an Internet Standards Track
protocol for the Internet community, and requests discussion and suggestions
for improvements.  Please refer to the current edition of the Official
Internet Protocol Standards (https://www.rfc-editor.org/standards) for the 
standardization state and status of this protocol.  Distribution of this 
memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  https://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/retrieve/bulk

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC

---

From: "Salz, Rich" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2018 00:21:10 +0000

I think the WG is done, now. :)

On 9/12/18, 7:17 PM, "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]> wrote:

            RFC 8463

    
    
            DOI:        10.17487/RFC8463

    

    

    The RFC Editor Team

    _______________________________________________
    Dcrup mailing list
    [email-masked]
    https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dcrup