Subject: [decade] Poll for the time slot of DECADE bar BoF

From: Song Haibin <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Jul 2009 14:43:20 +0800

Dear all,

First, thanks to Alexey and Lisa for their help to setup this mailing list.

Again, please follow the link below to select the time slot that you will be
available for the bar BoF.  
http://www.doodle.com/ekbyza5rt75purw8

During this bar bof, we will discuss a possible way to move p2p applications
data plane into the network and how to integrate it with p2p applications
seamlessly. It will help to save the last-mile bandwidth problem caused by
p2p applications. We will also discuss to use a possible simple unified
protocol to access the in-network storage, which will make the in-network
storage system a light one that does not need to support various p2p
applicaton protocols.

The agenda will be published soon. If you have some topic to be discussed
during the bar BoF, please let me know.

Best Regards,
Haibin
Skype: alexsonghw

Best Regards,
Haibin
Skype: alexsonghw