Subject: [decade] New Version Notification for draft-wang-decade-drp-01.txt

From: wangdanhua <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 03 Nov 2011 03:23:12 +0000

A new version of I-D, draft-wang-decade-drp-01.txt has been successfully submitted by Wang Danhua and posted to the IETF repository.

Filename:	 draft-wang-decade-drp
Revision:	 01
Title:		 An HTTP-based Decade Resource Protocol
Creation date:	 2011-10-31
WG ID:		 Individual Submission
Number of pages: 19

Abstract:
   This document explorers the design of an HTTP-based DECADE Resource
   Protocol (DRP), which can be used for content and resource management
   between a DECADE Client and a DECADE Server, or between two DECADE
   Servers.  We identify the function entities, and present initial
   protocol message flow and syntax design.  The purpose of this
   document is to get design discussion started, not to provide a
   complete solution.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-wang-decade-drp-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-wang-decade-drp-01.txt

_______________________________________________
decade mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/decade