Subject: [Detnet] Agenda Requests IETF99 Prague

From: Lou Berger <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2017 21:22:15 -0400

All,

The final agenda is out, see
https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/99/agenda.html. DetNet WG is on
9:30-12:00 Thursday Morning in Congress Hall I.

If you'd like to have a presentation slot, please send a request to
[email-masked] not later than Tuesday July 4. Also pay attention
to the important dates listed below. Specifically, the document
submission deadline is on Monday UTC 23:59. When requesting a slot,
having a draft that has already been seen and discussed on the list is
highly encouraged.

Any WG draft not being discussed/presented needs to a status update sent
to the list by Wednesday July 12. Please also provide a summary slide by
Friday, July 14.

We'll need all slides for presentations by end of day Sunday, July 16.
The earlier, the better, though.

Cheers,
       Jouni, Lou & Pat

=====> Important dates <=====
2017-06-23 (Friday): Final agenda to be published.
2017-07-03 (Monday): Internet Draft submission cut-off (for all drafts,
including -00) by UTC 23:59, upload using IETF ID Submission Tool.
2017-07-05 (Wednesday): Draft Working Group agendas due by UTC 23:59,
upload using IETF Meeting Materials Management Tool.
2017-07-07 (Friday): Early Bird registration and payment cut-off at UTC
23:59.
2017-07-10 (Monday): Revised Working Group agendas due by UTC 23:59,
upload using IETF Meeting Materials Management Tool.
2017-07-10 (Monday): Registration cancellation cut-off at UTC 23:59.
2017-07-14 (Friday): Final Pre-Registration and Pre-Payment cut-off at
17:00 local meeting time.
2017-07-16 - 2017-07-21: IETF 99 in Prague, Czech Republic