Subject: [Detnet] Fwd: Regarding IPR on draft-dt-detnet-dp-sol

From: Pat Thaler <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2017 10:12:05 -0700

Forwarding Norm's response to the list
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Norman Finn <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, Oct 5, 2017 at 9:28 AM
Subject: RE: Regarding IPR on draft-dt-detnet-dp-sol
To: Pat Thaler <[email-masked]>

No, I'm not aware of any IPR that applies to this draft

-- Norm

------------------------------
*From:* Pat Thaler [[email-masked]]
*Sent:* Thursday, September 28, 2017 1:36 PM
*To:* Norman Finn
*Subject:* Fwd: Regarding IPR on draft-dt-detnet-dp-sol

You are the only author who hasn't responded to the IPR call. Once you
respond on the thread, I'll be able to start the adoption call

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Pat Thaler <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, Sep 26, 2017 at 10:45 AM
Subject: Regarding IPR on draft-dt-detnet-dp-sol
To: Lou Berger <[email-masked]>
Cc: Jouni <[email-masked]>, [email-masked], Stewart Bryant <
[email-masked]>, Loa Andersson <[email-masked]>

Authors, Contributors, WG,

As part of the preparation for WG Adoption Call:

Are you aware of any IPR that applies to drafts identified above?

Please state either:

"No, I'm not aware of any IPR that applies to this draft"
or
"Yes, I'm aware of IPR that applies to this draft"

If so, has this IPR been disclosed in compliance with IETF IPR rules
(see RFCs 3669, 5378 and 8179 for more details)?

If yes to the above, please state either:

"Yes, the IPR has been disclosed in compliance with IETF IPR rules"
or
"No, the IPR has not been disclosed"

If you answer no, please provide any additional details you think
appropriate.

If you are listed as a document author or contributor please answer the
above by responding to this email regardless of whether or not you are
aware of any relevant IPR. This document will not advance to the next
stage until a response has been received from each author and listed
contributor. NOTE: THIS APPLIES TO ALL OF YOU LISTED IN THIS MESSAGE'S
TO LINES.

If you are on the WG email list or attend WG meetings but are not listed
as an author or contributor, we remind you of your obligations under
the IETF IPR rules which encourages you to notify the IETF if you are
aware of IPR of others on an IETF contribution, or to refrain from
participating in any contribution or discussion related to your
undisclosed IPR. For more information, please see the RFCs listed above
and
http://trac.tools.ietf.org/group/iesg/trac/wiki/IntellectualProperty.

Thank you,
DetNet WG Chairs

PS Please include all listed in the headers of this message in your
response.

---

From: Norman Finn <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2017 18:02:03 +0000

I can't find Pat's original request in my inbox.  Sorry.

-- Norm

________________________________
From: Stewart Bryant [[email-masked]]
Sent: Wednesday, September 27, 2017 3:03 AM
To: Pat Thaler; Lou Berger; Jouni; Loa Andersson; Jiangyuanlong; Norman Finn; Balázs Varga A; János Farkas; CARLOS JESUS BERNARDOS CANO; Tal Mizrahi
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: Re: Regarding IPR on draft-dt-detnet-dp-sol

I don't know of any IPR introduced to the IETF through this document.

- Stewart

On 26/09/2017 18:53, Pat Thaler wrote:
Resending with all the authors added to the To line.

On Tue, Sep 26, 2017 at 10:45 AM, Pat Thaler <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>> wrote:
Authors, Contributors, WG,

Please state either:

Thank you,
DetNet WG Chairs