Subject: [Detnet] Agenda Requests IETF100 Singapore

From: Lou Berger <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2017 14:25:20 -0400

All,

The final agenda is out, see
https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/100/agenda.html.
DetNet WG is on 9:30-12:00 Thursday Morning in Sophia.

If you'd like to have a presentation slot, please send a request to
[email-masked] not later than Sunday, October 29. Also pay
attention to the important dates listed below. Specifically, the
document submission deadline is on Monday, October 30, UTC 23:59. When
requesting a slot, having a draft that has already been seen and
discussed on the list is highly encouraged.

Any WG draft not being discussed/presented needs to a status update sent
to the list by Wednesday November 8. Please also provide a summary slide
by Friday, November 10.

We'll need all slides for presentations by end of day Sunday, November
12. The earlier, the better, though.

Cheers,
       Jouni, Lou & Pat

=====> Important dates <=====

2017-10-30 (Monday): Internet Draft submission cut-off (for all drafts,
including -00) by UTC 23:59, upload using IETF ID Submission Tool.
2017-10-30 (Monday): Draft Working Group agendas due by UTC 23:59,
upload using IETF Meeting Materials Management Tool.
2017-11-03 (Friday): Early Bird registration and payment cut-off at UTC
23:59.
2017-11-06 (Monday): Revised Working Group agendas due by UTC 23:59,
upload using IETF Meeting Materials Management Tool.
2017-11-06 (Monday): Registration cancellation cut-off at UTC 23:59.
2017-11-10 (Friday): Final Pre-Registration and Pre-Payment cut-off at
17:00 local meeting time.
2017-11-12 - 2017-11-17: IETF 100 in Singapore