Subject: Re: [dhcwg] draft-ietf-dhc-pktc-kerb-tckt-00.txt

From: Paul Duffy <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2003 17:45:10 -0500

Draft needs a change...

Section 4.

Old text...

"A bit value of 0  means the CCD MUST NOT invalidate the locally persisted 
ticket for the server/server group. A bit value of 1 means the CCD MUST 
invalidate the locally persisted ticket for the server/server group."

New text...

"A bit value of 0  means the CCD MUST apply normal invalidation rules 
(defined in [X]) to the locally persisted ticket for the server/server 
group. A bit value of 1 means the CCD MUST immediately invalidate the 
locally persisted ticket for the server/server group."

X will be a normative reference to the PacketCable Security Specification.

Cheers,

--

Paul Duffy
Cisco Systems, Inc.
[email-masked]

_______________________________________________
dhcwg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dhcwg