Subject: [dhcwg] Draft agenda and request for agenda items

From: Ralph Droms <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2003 12:20:32 -0500

Included below is the most recent draft agenda for the dhc WG meeting in 
SF.  Please contact me if you have anything you'd like to add to the agenda.

- Ralph

                            DHC WG agenda - IETF 56
                        (Last revised 2/28/03 12:18)
                        ------------------------------

Administrivia; agenda bashing; WG progress report  Ralph Droms      5 minutes

Review of new charter; request for milestones      Ralph Droms     10 minutes

DHCP security review team report                   Barr Hibbs      10 minutes

Option code recovery                               Ralph Droms      5 minutes
   <draft-ietf-dhc-unused-optioncodes-00.txt>

Option code extensions                             Bernie Volz     10 minutes
   <draft-volz-dhc-extended-optioncodes-00.txt>

Authentication of relay agent options              John Schnizlein 10 minutes

Review of DHCP RFCs                                Barr Hibbs      10 minutes

Failover protocol                                  Kim Kinnear     10 minutes
   <draft-ietf-dhc-failover-11.txt>

Lease query protocol                               Kim Kinnear     10 minutes
   <draft-ietf-dhc-leasequery-04.txt>

'Securing DHCP with DNSSEC bourne public keys'     Ted Lemon       15 minutes
   <draft-richardson-dhc-auth-sig0-00.txt>

DHCPv6 status                                      Ralph Droms     10 minutes
    DHCPv6 Interoperability test results
    DHCPv6 options
                                                                    ----------
Total                                                              105 minutes

_______________________________________________
dhcwg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dhcwg