Subject: [dhcwg] FW: I-D ACTION:draft-volz-dhc-rapidreply-opt-00.txt

From: Soohong Daniel Park <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2003 08:48:24 +0900

Hello dhc

Please see the "Rapid Reply Option for DHCPv4" I-D
announcement below...

Abstract
  
This document defines a new option, modeled on the IPv6 option for
getting IP address and configuration information rapidly which can
be used for detecting network attachment when client moves to a new
link.

Regards

Daniel (Soohong Daniel Park)
Mobile Platform Laboratory, SAMSUNG Electronics

> -----Original Message-----
> From: [email-masked]
> [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of
> [email-masked]
> Sent: Tuesday, October 21, 2003 4:43 AM
> To: IETF-Announce:
> Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-volz-dhc-rapidreply-opt-00.txt
>
>
> A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line
> Internet-Drafts directories.
>
>
>       Title           : Rapid Reply Option for DHCPv4
>       Author(s)       : S. Park, et. al.
>       Filename        : draft-volz-dhc-rapidreply-opt-00.txt
>       Pages           : 7
>       Date            : 2003-10-20
>      
> This document defines a new option, modeled on the IPv6 option for
> getting IP address and configuration information rapidly which can
> be used for detecting network attachment when client moves to a new
> link.
>
> A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-volz-dhc-rapidreply-opt-00.txt

To remove yourself from the IETF Announcement list, send a message to
ietf-announce-request with the word unsubscribe in the body of the
message.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then
        "get draft-volz-dhc-rapidreply-opt-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
        [email-masked].
In the body type:
        "FILE /internet-drafts/draft-volz-dhc-rapidreply-opt-00.txt".
       
NOTE:   The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
        MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
        feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
        command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
        a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail
readers
        exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
        "multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
        up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
        how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.

ENCODING mime
FILE /internet-drafts/draft-volz-dhc-rapidreply-opt-00.txt