Subject: [dhcwg] Publication of draft-ietf-dhc-relay-agent-ipsec-00.txt

From: Ralph Droms <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 12 Oct 2003 13:20:06 -0400

As chair of the dhc working group, on behalf of the working group, I request
that the following document be published as a Proposed Standard:

	Title		: Authentication of DHCP Relay Agent Options Using IPsec
	Author(s)	: R. Droms
	Filename	: draft-ietf-dhc-relay-agent-ipsec-00.txt
	Pages		: 8
	Date		: 2003-9-2

Following up on the conversation started in
http://www1.ietf.org/mail-archive/working-groups/dhcwg/current/msg02126.html,
the two mechanisms for securing messages between relay agents and DHCP
servers originally published in draft-ietf-dhc-relay-agent-auth-01.txt are
to be published as separate documents.  This document gives the specification
for one of those two mechanisms, which uses IPsec to provide message
security.

- Ralph Droms 

_______________________________________________
dhcwg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dhcwg