Subject: [dhcwg] Important dates for IETF-59, Seoul

From: Ralph Droms <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2004 07:43:54 -0500

IMPORTANT!!

dhc WG Internet Drafts with rev num -00 *MUST* be received by
[email-masked] by 0900 EST, Monday, 2/9/2004.

Other Internet Drafts *MUST* be received by [email-masked] by 0900
EST, Monday, 2/16/2004.

There are no extensions on these deadlines...

Other important dates for IETF-59:

February 9, Monday - Internet Draft Cut-off for initial document (-00) 
submission at 09:00 ET
February 12, Thursday - Working Group and BOF scheduling closes at 17:00 ET
February 16, Monday - Internet Draft final submission cut-off at 09:00 ET
February 16, Monday - Pre-Registration and Pre-payment cut-off at 12:00 noon ET
February 23, Monday - Registration cancellation cut-off at 17:00 ET
February 24, Tuesday - Working Group agendas due date at 12:00 ET
February 29-March 5 - 59th IETF Meeting in Seoul, Korea

_______________________________________________
dhcwg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dhcwg