Subject: [dhcwg] Discussion of DHCP implementation issues

From: Ralph Droms <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2004 16:15:17 -0500

At the WG meeting in Minneapolis, the WG reviewed
draft-ietf-dhc-implementation-01.txt.  During the review, the WG decided to
hold a conference call and possibly a workshop to come to closure on the
various issues in draft-ietf-dhc-implementation-01.txt.  I'd like to
schedule the conf call for the week of 2/23 (the week before the IETF
meeting in Seoul).  To begin organizing the call, please respond to the
dhcwg list with:

* an indication if you are interested in joining the call
* your timezone and available times
* goals for the meeting
* specific agenda items

- Ralph

_______________________________________________
dhcwg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dhcwg

---

From: Vijayabhaskar A K <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 31 Jan 2004 20:01:28 +0530

Hi Ralph

I would like to attend the meeting. I am in IST timezone. The 
preferreble time is either 2/23, 10 PM to 12 PM IST or 2/24, 6:00 AM to 
9:00 AM IST

As of now, the main item I wold like to be added is,

Obsolete sname and fname in the header, option 66, 67

Vijay