Subject: [dhcwg] Drafts ready for WG last call

From: Ralph Droms <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2004 10:52:25 -0500

Several drafts were considered for dhc WG last call at the WG meeting in
Seoul.  I'm writing to confirm consensus for WG last call on these drafts.
Please respond (affirm, comment, disagree selectively) to the dhcwg mailing
list about initiating a WG last call on the following drafts:

   DHCP Option for Proxy Server Configuration
   <draft-ietf-dhc-proxyserver-opt-00>

   Vendor-Identifying Vendor Options for DHCPv4
   <draft-ietf-dhc-vendor-01>

   Node-Specific Client Identifiers for DHCPv4
   <draft-ietf-dhc-3315id-for-v4-01>

   Rapid Commit Option for DHCPv4
   <draft-ietf-dhc-rapid-commit-opt-00>

   Reclassifying DHCPv4 Options
   <draft-ietf-dhc-reclassify-options-00>

- Ralph

_______________________________________________
dhcwg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dhcwg