Subject: [dhcwg] [I-D Announcement] DHCP for configuring IPv6-over-IPv4 Tunnels

From: Soohong Daniel Park <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2004 13:28:51 +0900

This draft was presented at Seoul meeting, after then V6OPS WG
did a "request for comment" on this draft following the meeting 
consensus. Consequently, I received several comments and I willl
appear it at this meeting. Also we are about to implement this 
protocol and I can show the result of this implementation as well. 

Filename is
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-daniel-dhc-ipv6in4-opt-04.txt 

If failed to touch above link, please click below individual link.
http://home.megapass.co.kr/~natpp00/draft-daniel-dhc-ipv6in4-opt-04.txt

I hope this draft will be an working group item at this meeting.

All comments are highly welcome.

Regards.

- Daniel (Soohong Daniel Park)
- Mobile Platform Lab. Samsung Electronics.

_______________________________________________
dhcwg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dhcwg