Subject: [dhcwg] new ID on Broadcast Multicast controller IPv4 address options

From: "Kuntal Chowdhury" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 6 Jul 2004 14:37:17 -0400

Hello all,

We submitted a draft defining Broadcast and Multicast Service Controller
IPv4 address and domain name options. The draft is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-chowdhury-dhc-bcmcv4-option-00.txt

The abstract is as follows:

Abstract

   This document defines new options for Broadcast and Multicast Service
   controller discovery in an IP network.  Broadcast service is being
   developed for 3G wireless networks.  Users of the service interact
   with a controller in the network to derive informations that are
   required to receive broadcast service.  Dynamic Host Configuration
   Protocol can be used to configure the controller IPv4 addresses or
   fully qualified domain names in the user's devices.  This document
   defines the related options and option codes.

We appreciate your review and comment on the proposed options.

Regards,
Kuntal

_______________________________________________
dhcwg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dhcwg