Subject: [dhcwg] New Draft on DHCPv6 Source Address Selection Policy Option Posted

From: Arifumi Matsumoto <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2004 19:07:14 +0900

Hello all,

I've submitted a new Internet-Draft to distribute source address
selection policies via DHCPv6.

     draft-hirotaka-dhc-source-address-selection-opt-00.txt

There are two other related I-Ds, one is a brief overview of our
proposed model.

http://www.nttv6.net/~arifumi/draft-arifumi-multi6-sas-policy-dist 
-00.txt

And the other is a new option proposal for Neighbor Discovery Router
Advertisement Message.

http://www.nttv6.net/~arifumi/draft-arifumi-ipv6-nd-source-address-
selection-opt-00.txt

# Later two drafts will be on IETF server soon, I hope..

Please give me questions and comments.

--
Arifumi Matsumoto
     Ubiquitous Computing Project
     NTT Information Sharing Platform Laboratories
     E-mail: [email-masked]

_______________________________________________
dhcwg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dhcwg