Subject: [dhcwg] Tentative agenda for dhc WG meeting at IETF 61

From: Ralph Droms <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 05 Nov 2004 19:06:02 -0500

Here is the latest draft agenda for the dhc WG meeting at IETF 61.

I need to identify volunteers to take notes and act as jabber scribe.

- Ralph
                           DHC WG agenda - IETF 61
                       0900 Tue 2004-11-09 (tentative)
                    (Last revised 2004-11-05 07:00 PM ET)
                    -------------------------------------

Administrivia                                      Ralph Droms      10 minutes
   Agenda bashing; blue sheets; scribe; Jabber scribe
   Request for milestones for dhc WG drafts

DNS zone suffix option for DHCPv6                  Renxiang Yan     10 minutes
   <draft-yan-dhc-dhcpv6-opt-dnszone>
   Accept as dhc WG work item?

Reclassifying DHCPv4 Options                       TBD              10 minutes
   <draft-ietf-dhc-reclassify-options>
   How to implement the process after RFC is published?

Vendor-Specific Information Suboption              Mark Stapp       10 minutes
   <draft-stapp-dhc-vendor-suboption>
   Ready for WG last call?

DHCP Authentication via EAP                        Mark Stapp       10 minutes
   Technical discussion

Lifetime Option for DHCPv6                         Stig Venaas      10 minutes
   <draft-ietf-dhc-lifetime>
   Ready for WG last call?

Anycast Address Assignment using DHCPv6            Syam Madanapalli 10 minutes
   <draft-madanapalli-dhcpv6-anycast>
   Accept as dhc WG work item?

Source Address Selection Policy option for DHCPv6  T. Fujisaki      10 minutes
   <draft-hirotaka-dhc-source-address-selection-opt>
   Accept as dhc WG work item?

DHCPv6 Relay Agent Information Option              Wing Cheong Lau  10 minutes
   <draft-droms-dhc-v6-relayopt>
   Accept as dhc WG work item?

DHCP Relay Agent Opt for MIPv6 bootstrapping       Kuntal Chowdhury 10 minutes
   <draft-chowdhury-dhc-mip6-agentop>
   Accept as dhc WG work item?

DHCP-DNS interaction                               Bernie Volz      30 minutes
   <draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv6-fqdn>
   <draft-ietf-dhc-fqdn-option>
   <draft-ietf-dhc-ddns-resolution>
   Technical discussion
                                                                    -----------
                                                                    130 minutes

_______________________________________________
dhcwg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dhcwg