Subject: [Dime] Next Steps for draft-bodin-dime-auditing-reqs-00.txt

From: Hannes Tschofenig <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2006 22:13:40 +0200

Hi Avri,
Hi Ulf,

during the DIME working group meeting at IETF#66 a number of folks 
showed interest in your work. It was, however, also noted that the draft 
requires a bit more details.

Do you plan to update the draft? When do you plan to submit the draft? 
Do you need help with the draft editing (I bet there are some DIME 
working group members willing to help.)?
Is there interest from ETSI TISPAN and the ITU-T on this subject?

Ciao
Hannes & John

_______________________________________________
DiME mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dime

---

From: Avri Doria <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2006 10:49:48 -0400

Hi,

Yes, we are planning to put out another version, i will most probably  
be acting as the editor of the version.  I have been away for the  
last few weeks, but am back now and expect to float a new version in  
the next 2 weeks.

I do think there is interst in ETSI TISPAN as this was were the  
original impetus came from.  Not sure about the  ITU.

I would certainly appreciate any use case text members of the dime wg  
would like to see included in the updated document.

thanks

a.

On 16 aug 2006, at 16.13, Hannes Tschofenig wrote:

> showed interest in your work. It was, however, also noted that the  
> draft requires a bit more details.
>
> Do you plan to update the draft? When do you plan to submit the  
> draft? Do you need help with the draft editing (I bet there are  
> some DIME working group members willing to help.)?

---

From: "Tolga Asveren" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2006 10:34:38 -0400

Hi Avri,

I am most interested at a clear definition of the problem the draft is
about:

a) Preventing session leaking
b) Retrieving state information
c) Both

If that is made more clear, it would be easirt to understand/to move
forward -at least for me-

    Thanks,
    Tolga

> -----Original Message-----
> From: Avri Doria [mailto:[email-masked]]
> Sent: Thursday, August 17, 2006 10:50 AM
> To: Hannes Tschofenig
> Cc: [email-masked]; [email-masked]
> Subject: [Dime] Re: Next Steps for draft-bodin-dime-auditing-reqs-00.txt
>
>
> Hi,
>

---

From: Avri Doria <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2006 11:00:02 -0400

Hi,

I will add some clarification of the definition of the problem.

I think the main problem is b) retrieving state information.

But, I do not understand what you mean by preventing session  
leaking.  can you explain?

thanks

a.