Subject: [Dime] 2nd WGLC: Diameter Mobile IPv6: Support for Network Access Server to Diameter Server Interaction

From: Hannes Tschofenig <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 03 Jan 2008 12:04:59 +0100

Hi all,

this message marks the issuance of the second working group last call 
(WGLC) on DIME's Internet Draft entitled "Diameter Mobile IPv6: Support 
for Network Access Server to Diameter Server Interaction" 
(draft-ietf-dime-mip6-integrated-07.txt). You may view this document at
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-dime-mip6-integrated-07

In August 2007 we initiated the 1st WGLC on 
draft-ietf-dime-mip6-integrated-05.txt, see
http://www1.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/dime/current/msg01940.html

Based on the feedback from the group version 6 and version 7 of the 
draft have seen some changes:
http://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=http://tools.ietf.org/id/draft-ietf-dime-mip6-integrated-06.txt
http://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=http://tools.ietf.org/id/draft-ietf-dime-mip6-integrated-07.txt

We would therefore like to initiate a short 2nd WGLC to ensure that all 
comments have been properly captured.

Please post comments and questions to the DIME mailing list no later 
than 12th Jan 2008.

Ciao
Hannes & Dave

_______________________________________________
DiME mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dime