Subject: [Dime] [Fwd: [MEXT] WGLC for draft-ietf-mext-aaa-ha-goals-00.txt]

From: Hannes Tschofenig <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2008 21:15:58 +0200

This document lists the requirements for our Diameter mobility 
bootstrapping work.
We should review it and provide feedback.

Ciao
Hannes

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	[MEXT] WGLC for draft-ietf-mext-aaa-ha-goals-00.txt
Date: 	Fri, 11 Jan 2008 19:35:14 +0100
From: 	marcelo bagnulo braun <[email-masked]>
To: 	[email-masked]

Hi,

With this email we issue the WGLC for draft-ietf-mext-aaa-ha- 
goals-00.txt
The WGLC will be open till the 31 of january.
We kindly ask the WG to review the document and provide comments.

Please note that a valid comment at this stage is positive feedback  
about the document being ready to be shipped.
So, please if you think the doc is ready, do express this to the ml  
(or to the chairs)

For you convenience, additional information about the document:

	Title           : AAA Goals for Mobile IPv6
	Author(s)       : G. Giaretta, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mext-aaa-ha-goals-00.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2007-12-27

In commercial and enterprise deployments Mobile IPv6 can be a service
offered by a Mobility Services Provider (MSP).  In this case all
protocol operations may need to be explicitly authorized and traced,
requiring the interaction between Mobile IPv6 and the AAA
infrastructure.  Integrating the AAA infrastructure (e.g.  NAS and
AAA server) offers also a solution component for Mobile IPv6
bootstrapping.  This document describes various scenarios where a AAA
interface for Mobile IPv6 is required.  Additionally, it lists design
goals and requirements for such an interface.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mext-aaa-ha-goals-00.txt

Regards, Julien and marcelo

_______________________________________________
MEXT mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mext

_______________________________________________
DiME mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dime