Subject: [Dime] Short WGLC for draft-ietf-dime-mip6-split-13.txt

From: "Tschofenig, Hannes (NSN - FI/Espoo)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2008 14:45:37 +0200

Hi all, 

Recently a revision of 
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-dime-mip6-split-13
was released to capture the feedback from the group on the previous
WGLC.

Based on the changes we need to issue another short last call.  Please
respond to the list with your reviews and comments by Friday, November
14.

Ciao
Hannes & Dave 

PS: Please note that some functionality got moved into a separate small
document
http://tools.ietf.org/id/draft-korhonen-dime-mip6-feature-bits-00.txt 
that will be submitted to the RFC Editor directly (i.e., not through the
working group) to register some optional functionality. We would need
another person to support Jouni with getting the document through the
standardization process. 

_______________________________________________
DiME mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dime