Subject: [Dime] draft-ietf-dime-mip6-integrated

From: "Tschofenig, Hannes (NSN - FI/Espoo)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2008 20:43:07 +0300

The document is in IESG Evaluation state and everything is fine from
what I can tell, see
https://datatracker.ietf.org/idtracker/draft-ietf-dime-mip6-integrated/ 

No action from our side required. 

_______________________________________________
DiME mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dime

---

From: Jouni Korhonen <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 18 Oct 2008 10:54:42 +0300

A small but not-so-harmless typo in section 4.2.2 was found:

    The MIP-Home-Agent-Address AVP (AVP Code 334 [4]) is of type Address
    and contains IPv6 or IPv6 address of the HA.  The Diameter server  
MAY
                         ^^^^

It should say:

    The MIP-Home-Agent-Address AVP (AVP Code 334 [4]) is of type Address
    and contains IPv6 or IPv4 address of the HA.  The Diameter server  
MAY

Anyway, this can be fixed during AUTH48 or by the RFC editor (assuming
we do not need to ship out a new revision of I-D anymore).

Cheers,
	Jouni