Subject: [Dime] NAPTR registry

From: Stefan Winter <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2008 09:12:01 +0200

Hello,

RFC3588 states that several NAPTR service fields are reserved for
Diameter, specifically AAA+D2T and AAA+D2S. It also mentions creating an
IANA registry for NAPTR service name to transport protocol mappings. I
tried to find an exhaustive list of service fields but failed to find
that registry at the IANA site. Maybe I'm just blind, could someone be
so nice to give me a pointer?

Greetings,

Stefan Winter

-- 
Stefan WINTER
Ingenieur de Recherche
Fondation RESTENA - Réseau Téléinformatique de l'Education Nationale et de la Recherche
6, rue Richard Coudenhove-Kalergi
L-1359 Luxembourg

Tel: +352 424409 1
Fax: +352 422473

_______________________________________________
DiME mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dime