Subject: Re: [Dime] [dime] #35 (draft-ietf-dime-ovli): additional report types are proposed

From: "dime issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 04 Sep 2014 15:08:26 -0000

#35: additional report types are proposed

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => wontfix

Comment:

 As discussed in Toronto working group meeting and previously on the
 mailing list, this item is deferred to a potential extension to the DOIC
 solution.

-- 
--------------------------------------+---------------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]  |       Owner:  Ulrich Wiehe
     Type:  defect                    |      Status:  closed
 Priority:  major                     |   Milestone:
Component:  draft-ietf-dime-ovli      |     Version:
 Severity:  Active WG Document        |  Resolution:  wontfix
 Keywords:                            |
--------------------------------------+---------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/dime/trac/ticket/35#comment:4>
dime <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/dime/>